Menu

Remember my "Rock Star Hubby"?

A while back I posted a video of my DH playing piano....I got tons of positive feedback! :D Now, I am asking for your help...could you please go to http://alivemag.com/emergingartist/index.php and scroll down to "The Pocket" and give us a vote??? You can even see the aforementioned video incase you haven't already (and hey, I don't want you to give us a vote if you don't think there is talent!!!;)) I will return the favor with positive reps if you can tell me how to do that!:tongue_smilie:

To give someone positive rep you just click on the little scale at the top right hand corner of the post. You can also click on the persons name at the top of the post to see other posts by that person in order to give rep to previous post. Though the board will only allow you to give so much rep to any one person in a short time frame.

Thanks you guys, SO MUCH to everyone who voted so far. Winning this would be a huge boost to our business (we own the lovely establishment where the video was filmed). A boost in business would create a larger curriculum budget!;) You see my reason for begging for votes!!! :001_smile:

Very cool, I'll write down the name and pass it on to my St. Louis family members. Married another St. Louis boy (Indy by birth, raised in St. Louis)