Menu

I did it! I'm caught up with laundry!

skeeterbug

All clothes, done.

Towels, done.

Sheets, done.

Now I'm off to wash doonas (down comforters) and covers. And maternity clothes I just got out of storage. Yay!

I have not been this caught up with laundry in months.

:party:

I know there are people here who will understand! :D

Show off!!!

Totally showing off here! :D

Yes, but is it FOLDED and PUT AWAY??? Why is that always the hardest part? Dh complained tonight that "there's more laundry for me to put away". Well, perhaps you'd like me to quit WASHING IT for you???

All except for a huge basket of socks that I'll get the kids to sort tomorrow. And a pile of dh's clothes. I strategically placed them on the bed last night, hoping he would put them away. Nope, he moved them to the floor. Sigh, we've done this merry go round before, I always lose. I get tired of looking at them and end up putting them away. I'm not going to complain, he did a ton of dishes today and made lunch and dinner. :)

So I was cleaning up around the house today and came up with dirty clothes in such odd places. We have a box in the lounge that holds video game instructions and other odd papers, it had a dirty sock in it. :confused: That has my 5yo written all over it, I'm sure he considered that part of picking up the room. Hide it in a box so mum can't see it! I found enough laundry around the house that there's enough to do a whole load. So much for being ahead!

I had morning sickness for so long, and was so exhausted, it was all I could do to keep us all in clean underwear there for awhile! It feels good to feel like myself again. I've got to put all this energy to use before I get big and miserable! ;)

All clothes, done.

Towels, done.

Sheets, done.

Now I'm off to wash doonas (down comforters) and covers. And maternity clothes I just got out of storage. Yay!

I have not been this caught up with laundry in months.

:party:

I know there are people here who will understand! :D

Shut. Up. Soooooooo wish I was caught up. That's awesome! :D