Menu

Somedays it is absolutely not worth leaving my cynical side at home

Parrothead

Next time, don't be nice. Give 'em what's coming! :boxing_smiley:

In the meantime, :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: !

I was just so shocked. Absolutely gobsmacked! Dd was outraged. I couldn't think past the hurt then the mad came right on its heels.

This person has sent me an apology email since I posted, but I still don't know how to respond. It is still kind of raw. This is a person I did look up to and admired.

I was just so shocked. Absolutely gobsmacked! Dd was outraged. I couldn't think past the hurt then the mad came right on its heels.

This person has sent me an apology email since I posted, but I still don't know how to respond. It is still kind of raw. This is a person I did look up to and admired.

There's nothing wrong with giving it some time and pulling back a bit to take stock of your relationship. Aren't you glad you live in the middle of nowhere now though? :grouphug:

There's nothing wrong with giving it some time and pulling back a bit to take stock of your relationship. Aren't you glad you live in the middle of nowhere now though? :grouphug:

No, if I didn't like in the middle of nowhere I could go have retail therapy.

Sleep with a notebook beside the bed tonight, or a tape recorder. You'll come up with a great reply e-mail about the time you're supposed to be falling asleep, or at 3 a.m. if you have insomnia issues.

I always have insomnia issues. I told dh I'll be even more upset if I lose sleep over this.