Menu

Is it possible to search the old forums?

Mom0012

I'm not sure if there is a more elegant way to do this, but I use google.com for research. Just type in "welltrainedmind.com" into the search box with whatever else I'm searching for. It generally works quite well.

Mel

DS7: Homeschooling since 1/7/13 and couldn't be happier. Singapore1, LOF, OPGTR, WWE, AAS1, Complete US History, SOTW1, biology, books, books, and more books!

DS3: In charge of himself, his library books, and his hat. Please make a note of it.

I'm not sure if there is a more elegant way to do this, but I use google.com for research. Just type in "welltrainedmind.com" into the search box with whatever else I'm searching for. It generally works quite well.

Mel

DS7: Homeschooling since 1/7/13 and couldn't be happier. Singapore1, LOF, OPGTR, WWE, AAS1, Complete US History, SOTW1, biology, books, books, and more books!

DS3: In charge of himself, his library books, and his hat. Please make a note of it.

I've had a lot of these searches show up with broken links.

:confused: I've used the search functions here and it shows threads from 2010, 2011, etc. I usually stop there, so I don't know how far back it goes. For example, I was looking for book recs for middle ages and many threads came up for the past several years. I tried google and got broken links too, presumably due to the board change.

Okay, I just did one and it went back to 2008. Not sure how to go back further.