Menu

Best place to buy printer paper?

I have been going through paper like crazy lately and figure it's not to "thrifty" to buy it by the pack. I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy one big case of paper. But where? Walmart? Staples? Anybody find a place that is cheap for copy/printer paper? Thanks. Also looking for cheap cardstock. We'll be using that a bunch this year as well.

I have been going through paper like crazy lately and figure it's not to "thrifty" to buy it by the pack. I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy one big case of paper. But where? Walmart? Staples? Anybody find a place that is cheap for copy/printer paper? Thanks. Also looking for cheap cardstock. We'll be using that a bunch this year as well.

I got a great deal on a case last year at Staples. Keep an eye on their ad.

I have so much and so many different kinds of paper. Construction paper, cardstock, handwriting paper, lined paper, copy/printer paper, scrapbook paper, scrap paper, etc. Where/how do you all store your paper? We had a plastic 3 drawer chest that held our paper last year but I need something bigger. Any ideas? I'm thinking something open that stacks or maybe something to hang on the wall? Any ideas?

I have so much and so many different kinds of paper. Construction paper, cardstock, handwriting paper, lined paper, copy/printer paper, scrapbook paper, scrap paper, etc. Where/how do you all store your paper? We had a plastic 3 drawer chest that held our paper last year but I need something bigger. Any ideas? I'm thinking something open that stacks or maybe something to hang on the wall? Any ideas?

I don't know what its called, but I bought it at Sam's. It's like a paper organizer, or office mailbox, I'm sorry - I have no idea what they are called. However, it has 12 openings (2 by 6) which are big enough for construction paper as well as regular 8 1/2 x 11.

I try to get good paper when its on sale (buy 2 get one free) and I get the recycled paper free with my recycled ink cartridge credits for the children to use. They are in two seperate compartments in my paper organizer thig-a-ma-jig-doo-hickie-thing :tongue_smilie:.

If you are a Staples Rewards member, it looks like there will be a good deal next week (starting 7/27). You pay 33.99 for a 10-ream case and earn $15.00 in rewards, which you should get on your next rewards check. I have been watching for several weeks and that is the best I have seen so far.

If you are a Staples Rewards member, it looks like there will be a good deal next week (starting 7/27). You pay 33.99 for a 10-ream case and earn $15.00 in rewards, which you should get on your next rewards check. I have been watching for several weeks and that is the best I have seen so far.

That does sound good. I'll have to check out Staples next week. Thanks everybody else for your suggestions, too. I'm not a Costco member so that wouldn't help me. Thanks again!