Menu

Picture of the skink

(In case you missed the drama yesterday, here is a link to the thread:http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44471)

Here is a picture of the skink peeping out of the trash bag box. (Just for size reference, the box originally held 50 of the 30-gallon lawn & leaf trash bags.).

EK snapped the picture just before we released the skink into the woods.

Just looking at the picture gives me the willies! And some people keep these creatures as pets!

Skink.jpg

Aren't you glad you don't have one in your kitchen!

I like lizards! We have loads of western fence lizards living in our yard, and they often run into the garage, but so far, none have come into the house. If they did, our three cats would make quick work of them!

I like lizards a lot, but prefer them in the yard, where they eat insects, snails, and other pests.

Michelle T

Crap, it looks like a dang crocodile. I would have been grabbing the shotgun, and I don't load salt.

Now there is a woman who knows how to handle a skink!:tongue_smilie: :lol:

I love the idea of you writing the Skink in the Sink story as suggested by elegantlion, I will buy the book when you get done. Oh and be sure and urge caution for anyone who follows Remudamoms advice if it is included in book:lol::lol::lol: