Menu

Universal Orlando question

Joker

Older dd would like to go for her birthday. It's only a two hours drive but we thought we would make it big and stay at least one night at a nearby hotel. She really wants to do the Harry Potter part.

Now, my question. Should we just get a one park ticket to Islands for HP or should we also not miss Universal? Thanks!

Initially we were thinking only one day but we could two. I know we're doing Islands for HP, but my dds are 10 and 13 so I started wondering if we should shoot for both parks since we'll be there. We've never been so I'm just unsure how much they will enjoy at both parks.

See, we were all IOA ALL Day, from open to close, and still felt rushed, but did an casual walk through of Universal and still left the park early (course we were there in early season so it wasn't busy...went some some rides 2-3 times).

I always think Universal is outdated. E.T....Mummy....MIB....my children hadn't seen ANY of those. Oldest DS was too young to see MIB and Mummy when they were out...DS9 and DS6 weren't even alive.....ET we had just never got around to watching...finally did after we went to the park and went on the LAME ride.

I'd do one park, if it were me, in one day, but if you have two days, do them both.