Menu

UPS delivers booze

justLisa

OK, how do I get in on this booze thing?

UPS never delivers any booze to my house, but if they started, I might just start drinking.

And the UPS guy would definitely get a much bigger Christmas gift from me this year.

Head toward the space needle.

Although I'm afraid to look at the bill

Best thread title ever.

In Oregon we can have beer or wine under 14% delivered to a residence, but not liquor. Maybe I'll start my own ballot measure to legalize it here.

Best thread title ever.

In Oregon we can have beer or wine under 14% delivered to a residence, but not liquor. Maybe I'll start my own ballot measure to legalize it here.

I was so happy when that freaking bill passed LOL.

It comes by the gallon at Costco :lol:

But it's still hard to find THAT rum so we order. They did ask me if I was 21 . I said yeah quite a while back.

But your state is second on my list for favorite places :D

They are starting to make vodka and rum just down the street from me this month. Honey and blackberries will be used in them, as in order to get the permit they had to use 51% materials grown in this state. I might have to try this ....

I have had a few kinds of local vodkas they have at Costco. One was from apple I think. It was incredible.