Menu

Ack! There's nothing for breakfast!

Faithr

My dinner last night bombed so we wound up eating fried egg sandwiches. I am out of butter, almost out of milk and no one wants eggs anyway. My blender broke so no smoothies (and I am out of bananas and strawberries to put in them anyway) I do have some tangerines. . . . We usually have slow cooker oatmeal for Fridays breakfast but I didn't think to make some now. Anyway, there would be a major rebellion if I made them eat oatmeal more than once a week. I guess I should have gone grocery shopping at some point this weekend. Minor detail I forgot! I wish there was take out delivery for breakfast!

I hate breakfast food. I had leftover couscous for breakfast yesterday and I'm just finishing up my bowl of leftover Italian Bean soup for breakfast today.

I say--feed everyone lunch food for breakfast!

:laugh: I thought long and hard about the leftover ham and cheese chowder. I'm having it for lunch so I passed on having it for breakfast. I really wanted it, though.

I had macaroni and cheese for breakfast today. We were out of everything on Sunday. I stopped and got a kolache(pig in the blanket) for #2 on the way to the grocery store. There's a donut shop close by that has a drive-thru. I was very thankful for it Sunday morning.