Menu

I love Math Mammoth and Maria Miller!

HSinNH

Grade 4 MM (the complete curriculum) was recently re-aligned and I had only purchased 4A. I wrote to Maria asking what I should do about purchasing 4B. She promptly emailed me links for the entire Grade 3 and the new 4A so that I can fill in any gaps. Now that is great customer service! Just thought you might want to know!

Wow! That is rare & worthy of sharing. Thanks. I dabbled with so many math curriculums for my older girls and feel so settled and content with MM for my younger set. My newly turned 8 year old girl finished 3B before Thanksgiving and we're taking the rest of the calendar year to work on Beast Academy 3B & 3C and SM CWP 3. She is enjoying the change of pace, but I can't wait to get back to MM 4A in January!

Maria Miller is wonderful. I recently contacted her to beg for files I lost when I transferred computers. Even though the original purchase was so long ago I couldn't even tell her what year it was, she promptly re-sent the links I needed and we didn't have to skip a beat in math (my kids were thrilled :rolleyes:. )

Love it when I find a company with great customer service and is just right for my dc!

Maria Miller is wonderful. I recently contacted her to beg for files I lost when I transferred computers. Even though the original purchase was so long ago I couldn't even tell her what year it was, she promptly re-sent the links I needed and we didn't have to skip a beat in math (my kids were thrilled :rolleyes:. )

Love it when I find a company with great customer service and is just right for my dc!

Same for me, except my computer had just completely crashed. She is wonderful!

(Maria, hope you stumble across this thread... You've got some big fans!)

When we first started homeschooling, my boys had a lot of gaps-- the swiss cheese background effect-- and we started out with Math Mammoth, and continued it for a little while even after I found our personal "gold" in math programs. I really do like Math Mammoth, how it is laid out and organized, and I corresponded some with Maria, and found her to be so very helpful, dedicated, and genuinely enthusiastic about teaching math.

It was such a wonderful thing to encounter someone who wasn't simply out to make a buck in the burgeoning homeschool market, but who really enjoys teaching math; I loved dealing with her! She is a true homeschooling treasure.

I really like Math Mammoth as well. We used Singapore previously, but I needed a more portable math curriculum. I use it the teaching boxes as the basis for white board lessons and the word problems are really good. Both kids love the puzzle corners.