Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aubrey

Dd's note to new baby:

Frem Grace To NwBE

From Grace To Newbie (like that's its name, lol)

Ples kem awt LTL BABE U R SO SWET and chuggy.

Please come out, little baby. You are so sweet & chuggy.

I don't know what "chuggy" is, but I think that's a green light if I ever saw one.

I'm guessing "chubby" for chuggy. "so sweet and chubby" totally makes sense, right?!
:iagree: That's what I thought too!!!

You're keeping that note, right? That's j*st TOO precious!!!

I'm guessing "chubby" for chuggy. "so sweet and chubby" totally makes sense, right?!

Well...I asked her to read that part to me, repeated it, & she said, yes. Let's see...she says it means "squishy, sweet, & fluffy." She says she definitely didn't mean chubby.

LOL Who knows? She's started writing notes to people lately, & there's really no telling. This AM she wrote me a note declaring that she loves me more than a watermelon.

This AM she wrote me a note declaring that she loves me more than a watermelon.

Now *that* is devotion! ;)

What a sweet girl.

That is too sweet! My 6 yo dd loves writing notes. She has especially enjoyed writing notes to our AWANA commander because she send notes back to her. The art of letter writing is not lost.

Well...I asked her to read that part to me, repeated it, & she said, yes. Let's see...she says it means "squishy, sweet, & fluffy." She says she definitely didn't mean chubby.

LOL Who knows? She's started writing notes to people lately, & there's really no telling. This AM she wrote me a note declaring that she loves me more than a watermelon.

:lol:

:lol:

Maybe that will make him come out. My dd's original due date was July 5th, but the doctor changed it to Aug. 10th. My dd looks like she is ready to pop any day, but he just won't come out. Like you, my dd is ready to see baby's face.

Your dd sounds like she'll make a great big sister. Very sweet!

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin