Menu

s/o wrinkle cream... around-the-eye products?

I have never found a cream that gets rid of those under-eye circles. I love Paula's Choice products, since all their moisturizers can be used for the under-eye area. No need for any special eye creams that seldom do much anyway. Remember to always use your ring/3rd finger when applying cream under the eyes. That finger uses the least pressure.

I use Wrinkle Revenge eye balm ( http://www.sephora.com/wrinkle-revenge-rescue-protect-eye-balm-P102504#BVRRWidgetID ) and love it. It is on the expensive side, BUT you really only need to use a tiny bit! It's very hydrating.

Honestly, puffiness and dark circles are not something that a cream can fix very much. Good sleep, drinking water, and your genes play a bigger part. A good concealer is KEY...and it will not look good unless your skin is hydrated underneath! Wrinkle Revenge is my favorite. (It's by Derma Doctor and their Wrinkle Revenge face cream is good but not great--I use Paula's Choice for every other skin care item in my regimen.)

The concealer I've been hearing great things about is Avon's Brightening Concealer: http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?level1_id=300&level2_id=301&pdept_id=314&dept_id=398&cat_type=C&pf_id=44560 My dd17 has dark circles and this is the next thing we're going to try! At $3.99 it's worth a go.

I've been using ROC. Its okay. It does smooth out the little lines right away, it is easily absorbed, and doesn't have a scent. I reapply morning and evening.

I haven't noticed any difference in undereye circles or puffiness. I have huge undereye circles and always have though. I use Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles for that. Its a brightener you use under your concealer.

Before the ROC I used a Burt's Bees eye product. It absorbed really well. I would apply, let it absorb, and then reapply. It did have a very strong scent though so I didn't buy another bottle.

I'll probably try some kind of night cream next or go back to using apricot kernal oil after my shower. I think the ROC is fine as a light eye cream (more day wear under make up), but its not as good for night rehydration.

I love Rodan + Fields skincare. I have stopped using under eye concealer except on the most sleep deprived nights. Their eye cream lasts a good while. I guess I could be considered biased since I sell the stuff, but I started selling it because it on my funky skin.

I use this Biotherm product. I look young for my age to begin with but after using this for even just a few weeks all the fine lines around my eyes disappeared. My husband even noticed and I get comments all the time about how great I look. :). I'm definitely sold on its effectiveness. :D

Your link isn't coming up for me.