Menu

What book(s) do you recommend me to read for regaining/improving/maintaining health?

Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease

Engine 2 Diet

My husband lost 20 lbs. and his cholesterol dropped from 225 to 135 in only a few months by changing his diet according to the advice in these books. Oh, and there's no restriction on the amount of food you eat, just what you eat. Our whole family eats this way most of the time now. And we LOVE it! :001_smile:

Engine 2 Diet

My husband lost 20 lbs. and his cholesterol dropped from 225 to 135 in only a few months by changing his diet according to the advice in these books. Oh, and there's no restriction on the amount of food you eat, just what you eat. Our whole family eats this way most of the time now. And we LOVE it! :001_smile:

:iagree:Those are good. But fair warning, they do push a vegan lifestyle. I also liked Eat to Live.

Also by the author of Eat to Live, Super Immunity.

Edited by Parrothead

Younger Next Year for Women

My doctor recommended it and it helped me see what aging can do to your body and how to do my best to age better. It has some good guidance for lifestyle changes.

Heads up --- it occurred to me some Christians might not appreciate the explanation of evolution's contributions to health in this book. Even if it annoys you, skip it and get the info from the rest of the book. It's well worth reading.

Edited by shanvan

Engine 2 Diet

:iagree: