Menu

SOTW Vol 2 Resources Free....

Mama2Many4

I've completed my SOTW Vol 2 resources and posted them to my blog. Many people were interested in knowing when they would be finished, so I figured I'd alert everyone here that I'm done.

I hope that this post is clear, I've had 3 children asking me for things non stop.

http://tendingourlordsgarden.blogspot.com/p/story-of-world-volume-2-resources.html

I may start making lapbook elements and I'll post those as well if there's any interest.

I'm sure there would be interest. We've been using the SOTW1 lapbook from The Chronicle of the Earth, but for SOTW2 she only ever posted through Chapter 23. I'm sure there are many hoping for something for the rest of the chapters. It's something I'd thought about doing but we won't get there for another year!

I'm sure there would be interest. We've been using the SOTW1 lapbook from The Chronicle of the Earth, but for SOTW2 she only ever posted through Chapter 23. I'm sure there are many hoping for something for the rest of the chapters. It's something I'd thought about doing but we won't get there for another year!

Ironically I LOVE scrap-booking but can never find the time anymore, with always planning for school. So I use my creative juices in ways that apply to school work! :D