Menu

Doctor Who Fabric!!

Just ran across this today...

http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/1332981

Be sure to check out all the Doctor Who fabrics! Very cool.

Maybe when my dd is finished knitting her Tardis shawl, she can sew something from one of these.

Coolness!! :hurray: Thanks for sharing. :) OOOOOOOOH They have Totoro fabric too!! :svengo: I'm so happy right now. :)

Would you believe my dh actually found this site?? Probably came up on BoardGameGeek or something.

hehehehehehehe That's awesome! DH gets extra points for that one. :D I'm def going to have to order some stuff from them. I've been looking for Totoro fabric for a long time.:)

You have NO idea how happy I am right now!!

We are moving into a new home and are redoing the kids bedrooms. They will all be getting Dr Who pillows....and I may get one, too :D.

Yay! What a great idea! Doctor Who pillows! I might go with that too. I also think it would be hilarious to cover a small chair in Doctor Who toile and see who notices. Or maybe kitchen curtains.

We are moving into a new home and are redoing the kids bedrooms. They will all be getting Dr Who pillows....and I may get one, too :D.

*You* have no idea how happy your little star throwing smilie makes me! I love that thing.

I love it, but $18 per yard? :eek: I don't pay that much for silk taffeta!!

Oh, but if I could spend that for just ONE yard, I would...but limited to ONE yard only....

Okay, who am I kidding?! If I had the money, and really could afford it, I'd buy several yards! Geeky Toile...even better if it was Firefly Toile! :001_wub:

DH used Artscow to make pillowcases using pictures of the 10th Doctor and Rose when we redid DD and niece's bedroom. He also made a few canvas pictures for the walls and painted their bedroom door to look like a tardis. I have never seem such delighted geeky kids in my life when we did the big reveal to their new room.

Maybe covering a bulletin board? It's all I can come up with right now.

Ooh. That's a possibility. I was hoping there'd be a fleece option because I could make a few throw blankets but I don't see that as an option. Maybe I can talk a friend into sewing something for me.

DH used Artscow to make pillowcases using pictures of the 10th Doctor and Rose when we redid DD and niece's bedroom. He also made a few canvas pictures for the walls and painted their bedroom door to look like a tardis. I have never seem such delighted geeky kids in my life when we did the big reveal to their new room.

me.

Would love to see pics of the room! So far my boys just have a TARDIS closet door.