Menu

Is it a given that if you.....

Unfortunately for me, no. People either don't like what I like or hang on to it for their grandkids!

I've got kids who beg me not to sell things. Like the IEW videos :confused: Apparently they like Andrew P's sense of humor. But, why on earth would I want to hang onto them for 20 years. Reason prevailed and I sold them, which was good b/c they were some of the only sale-able materials I had this year.

Then we had the fight about the BJU Math texts Dd refused to let me donate :001_huh: (Donate b/c I bought used about 9 years ago for Ds and reused--don't even know if you can give them away). I made her choose one year of math and donated the others. Apparently she gets attached to the characters BJU uses.

Uh no, I almost never do. I own it all already. :D

(just joking) But seriously, I don't usually find much. Don't know why. Guess people are holding onto the popular things or something. Well that and I utterly refuse to buy from someone I don't know. There are a lot of people with 150 posts who never post anything but sale threads, and I'm not cool buying from that. I just don't want to get burnt.

Uh no, I almost never do. I own it all already. :D

(just joking) But seriously, I don't usually find much. Don't know why. Guess people are holding onto the popular things or something. Well that and I utterly refuse to buy from someone I don't know. There are a lot of people with 150 posts who never post anything but sale threads, and I'm not cool buying from that. I just don't want to get burnt.

I'm pretty close to owning it all already too. Maybe that's why I popped in over there---for finishing touches.:lol: