Menu

S/O: ET - Have you seen anything?

Have you seen anything ET related?  

1. 1. Have you seen anything ET related?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

The only ET experience I've had was in the dentist office getting my wisdom teeth removed (all four impacted, all four in one visit). The laughing really messed me up. The dentist and his assistant were humanoids with large heads who spoke a language that I didn't know yet I still understood what they wanted of me. All the while UFO music played in the background.

I'm not joking. That's only the first half of the story. The last half involves pain, screaming, and breaking the dentist's chair.

The only ET experience I've had was in the dentist office getting my wisdom teeth removed (all four impacted, all four in one visit). The laughing really messed me up. The dentist and his assistant were humanoids with large heads who spoke a language that I didn't know yet I still understood what they wanted of me. All the while UFO music played in the background.

I'm not joking. That's only the first half of the story. The last half involves pain, screaming, and breaking the dentist's chair.

Oh JoAnn, that's horrifying :( :grouphug: I had a bad experience under laughing gas (do NOT fall asleep when the dentist leaves the room for a few minutes!), but it was nothing like that, and that dream still haunts me to this day. I can't imagine what dental hygiene experiences must be like for you now!

DH and I were in the car driving home one night several years ago. We stopped at a red light and suddenly something bizarre flew over our car. It was relatively low-flying, black, fairly quiet, slow-ish in speed and triangular in shape. We BOTH saw it but neither of us had ever seen anything like it before. We're close enough to an air force base so it could have been something military (and probably was), but we never did find anything in the paper or online about it in the area. It kind of weirded us both out though.

I mentioned my UFO sighting in the other thread. I'll go into more detail here.

One night about 8 years ago, me and ex-DH and DD9 (who just an infant at the time) were driving home from a Sunday night visit to his parents house. We lived in rural VA at the time, so the entire trip is about 30 minutes of quiet country back roads. Lots of empty fields and deer and not much else. We were talking quietly to each other and DD was snoozing in her carseat in the back. We went down a hill and into a 'bottom' where there were trees covering the road. My ex DH said 'WTH is THAT!' and I saw it about the same time. Floating/hovering above the trees was a bunch of red lights, in the shape of a circle. They were just above the tree line. So my DH, being the smart cookie that he is, pulled over so we could get a better look. We got out and stood there beside the car for a few minutes, trying to get a better look. The best we could tell was that it was a disc shaped craft with red running/blinking lights around the edges. It was floating right at the top of the trees above us and even possibly partially resting in the trees. It was completely silent. We got spooked and drove out of there and actually it freaked us out so bad that we never spoke of it again between the 2 of us.

Now... I'm not saying that what we saw was an alien spacecraft. But, I will say that it was definitely unidentified and it was flying/hovering or whatever. I have never seen anything like that in my entire life.

I promise I'm just an average person here. Not one of those crazy people you see on TV! :tongue_smilie: