Menu

Mid-Utah WTMers...get-together?

Dang, I wish you two could come! We should all plot to go to Education Week--someday when our kids are all grown! :p

We're only able to go because my IL's are going to watch our kids. It's sometimes nice to have the advantage of being the only source of grand kids they've got so far. :lol:

Totally wish I could be there with you guys next week! Maybe in August we could plan a kid-free get-together in the evening, maybe at a restaurant or something. (I already vote for Cafe Rio! :tongue_smilie: )

I'm STILL jealous!!! And sneaking in internet time while I'm cleaning MIL's basement. Guess who NEVER rotated her food storage? :glare: Does anyone even remember when they sold Hawaiian Punch in a liquid concentrate????:001_huh: I'm thinking she has a few lovely bottles of tutti-frutti wine on the shelf here. :D :D :D

I haven't forgotten. :)

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten directions yet either. (Did you get my PM with my email address, Laura?) It probably got lost in cyber/spam world or something. :( Maybe someone could PM me here, just in case?

Weird. I definitely sent it!

Anyone else need directions? I'll check again in the morning.