Menu

Received my LOE from Rainbow today....

thundersweet

It looks perfect and exactly what I was looking for and always tried to pull off with SWR. Very open and go! My only beef with it is the paper the teachers manual is printed on. It's very thin. I feel like with every turn of the page, I'm going to rip it. I definitely need to be careful with it and won't be able to use those paperclip thingys to keep my place. I would rather see the manual spiral bound and on thick paper rather than hard bound with thin paper.

Other than that....:001_wub:

Sandy

Mine came this morning, too. Just before we were heading out the door to the beach. I haven't even taken the time to look at it since we got home. When I got home, I also had the SOTW AG and a math word problem book on my doorstep. I'm excited to start planning now.

I haven't tried it on my LOE manual yet, but I've had pretty good luck using magnet-based paperclips. I got them in the office supply section of Wal-Mart. They also work well for holding coupons to the refrigerator door and holding small stacks of index cards together.

:iagree:

Honestly, I didn't notice the pages being thin or fragile. With regular use I have not had any pages rip or tear.

:iagree: I didn't think the pages were thin. We have been using it for the last two months. I have not been careful with this book and have not had any problems with the pages tearing.

:iagree: I didn't think the pages were thin. We have been using it for the last two months. I have not been careful with this book and have not had any problems with the pages tearing.

Wow, maybe it's just me. I asked dh and he agreed the paper seemed really thin. Hmmm.....I still love it though so I can deal with it.

Sandy