Menu

Who packed these boxes????

One box is labeled "Papers to throw away." Gee, I am glad we moved TRASH!

Another is labeled "Misc. Junk." Now that is specific.:blink:

Dh gets credit for the first and I get credit for the second. :D

Don't you wish you were here helping me unpack? There is a lesson here for all of you preparing to move. :willy_nilly:

Don't you wish you were here helping me unpack? There is a lesson here for all of you preparing to move. :willy_nilly:

I love it! I'm sorting and packing right now. I'm hoping not to have to go to Goodwill and the dump AFTER I move. :rolleyes:

LOL!!! I love the first one. That is truly funny.

LOL!!! I love the first one. That is truly funny.

There is no excuse for that first one. Dh should be ashamed of himself, especially since he barely packed any of the boxes and was unable to lift anything.

My defense is that this whole move fell on me and I was tired and worn out to the core. And, I knew I would be the one doing all the unpacking. :tongue_smilie:

It wasn't me...:D I've packed and paid to have the ready to shred pile moved. Oh...and the best one was open bread in the bread box shipped from overseas to the US...

Blessings in your new home.

[quote name=Brigitte

]There is no excuse for that first one. Dh should be ashamed of himself, especially since he barely packed any of the boxes and was unable to lift anything.

My defense is that this whole move fell on me and I was tired and worn out to the core. And, I knew I would be the one doing all the unpacking. :tongue_smilie:

This is exactly why the final box I packed was labeled: "OFFICE-SAVE FOR MATT (MISC CRAP I ASKED YOU TO SORT A MONTH AGO)"

It's still in our closet. Right next to my Wife of the Year award. ;)

This is exactly why the final box I packed was labeled: "OFFICE-SAVE FOR MATT (MISC CRAP I ASKED YOU TO SORT A MONTH AGO)"

It's still in our closet. Right next to my Wife of the Year award. ;)

:lol: But we already have 15 boxes labeled "David's Office." Maybe I should have added your tagline!

Oh, I should also mention that he packed the phone, but neglected to label the box, so we are paying for a land line with no phone plugged in.

It wasn't me...:D I've packed and paid to have the ready to shred pile moved. Oh...and the best one was open bread in the bread box shipped from overseas to the US...

Blessings in your new home.

Eeewwww! And, Thanks! I do love the house and the town.

Ok, I have to tell a packing story on Brigitte's mom. I'm carrying boxes off the U-haul of books she'd packed that are labeled thus: Books, Living Room, 2nd Shelf Middle -- First section, Left hand side.

It was a hoot.

Ok, I have to tell a packing story on Brigitte's mom. I'm carrying boxes off the U-haul of books she'd packed that are labeled thus: Books, Living Room, 2nd Shelf Middle -- First section, Left hand side.

It was a hoot.

Hold it right there!!! That was my mother-IN-LAW who labeled book boxes by their location on the built-in shelves and NOT what books they contained. :smilielol5:

The fruit did not fall far from the tree, apparently. Now you all know why I did NOT want my mil to help pack. :willy_nilly:

Wow! I'm not moving any time soon-but sometimes I feel like most of my closets and storage areas could have the sign Misc. Junk hung on them. Love that!

And yes, good luck in your new home!

I am working on making sure all that Misc. Junk finds its way into the garbage can.

Thanks!