Menu

Baby Boy Names

Because we all LOVE to name babies, right?!

What are some great, unusual but simple boys names.

Something along the lines of Helm, Byrne, Swift, Quinn, Ames... Bonus points if the name is French.

The middle name is McLean (a family name) and the last name starts with an H.

(And, no, I'm not expecting. :001_smile:)

Beck

Graeme/Graham

Reid

Bram

Cole

Ty

Drew

Grey

Ian

Jude

Tate

Pierce

Marc

Kai

Keane (pronounced KEE En)

Leif

Rafe

Ross

Jules

Finn

Heath

Niels

Rex

You hit a lot of favorites with that one. I have a son named Leif. I LOVE the name Rafe, but I think that would be too close to Leif, which we pronounce with a long A (even though the names are for my sister). She has chosen Grey for the middle name if she has a girl. We also have a Reed in the family. Jude is on my list of favs. I really like Graeme and Bram.

I've always wanted to use the name Webster. But am afraid people would think it was too weird. Not to highjack another persons thread but if anybody has opinions on the name please feel free to share.

The name itself is fine, but I think that for anyone who grew up in the 80s in the US, there is probably still association with Emmanuel Lewis's title role in that sitcom. (Not that there would be any negative connotations like names like Adolf would have -- it's probably a name more like Kermit, though ... has immediate imagery for most people, not negative, but definitely there.)