Menu

Fantastic Art book - only $15. Art Lab for Kids.

tammyw

http://www.amazon.com/Art-Lab-Kids-Adventures-Printmaking/dp/1592537650/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I read about this on a homeschool blog, somewhere. I wish I could find that blog again! The projects all look fantastic in it, and we did one on Friday - I'm in love. I even participated, and we all came up with unique projects. I love it, because it gives you the methods, but what you create is solely your own. Highly recommend this art book. I'm about to place a big order for Dick Blick. We'll also be using our Artistic Pursuits books this year, but this really has beautiful art projects that your kids will want to do. Each project is inspired by an artist, that you can read about and further investigate by going to the artist's own web site.

http://www.amazon.com/Art-Lab-Kids-Adventures-Printmaking/dp/1592537650/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I read about this on a homeschool blog, somewhere. I wish I could find that blog again! The projects all look fantastic in it, and we did one on Friday - I'm in love. I even participated, and we all came up with unique projects. I love it, because it gives you the methods, but what you create is solely your own. Highly recommend this art book. I'm about to place a big order for Dick Blick. We'll also be using our Artistic Pursuits books this year, but this really has beautiful art projects that your kids will want to do. Each project is inspired by an artist, that you can read about and further investigate by going to the artist's own web site.

I really like what I see in the sample pages. Thanks for the link!

What ages would you say this book is best for?

I really like what I see in the sample pages. Thanks for the link!

What ages would you say this book is best for?

I really do think any age from 6 to adult :) I even had fun with it, and my son definitely loved it.

how was it with your 6yo? I've been looking at this, but have a very non-crafty almost 7-yo boy ... and was it terribly time-consuming to set up? ETA: oops, never mind, just saw your reply above!!!

thanks for the rec!!! I've been drooling over this for months but couldn't figure out if it would be practical ...

Edited by serendipitous journey