Menu

'Robbie' of My Three Sons has died.........

I lived in Los Angeles from 1974- 1980 (after college) and part of that time I worked as a file clerk in a law firm. One day, a new client came in. All the females were giddy and finding excuses to go into the lawyer's office where the new client was. I just had to take a "very important file" into that office and was greeted with a dazzling smile and hi from "Robbie". It was my favorite day working there lol.

I lived in Los Angeles from 1974- 1980 (after college) and part of that time I worked as a file clerk in a law firm. One day, a new client came in. All the females were giddy and finding excuses to go into the lawyer's office where the new client was. I just had to take a "very important file" into that office and was greeted with a dazzling smile and hi from "Robbie". It was my favorite day working there lol.

OMG!!! :w00t: What a great story!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!

:D Great story! How fun!

Apparently he had been battling cancer for some time.

I remember having a crush on teenage Robbie when I was little.

I vaguely remember all those 'teen' magazines having photos and stories of him -- I wasn't 'allowed' to read them -- I was too young -- THOSE were the days.;)

How sad :crying:

We just finished watching the first six episodes of Season 1 of My Three Sons. What a difference between that and Two and a Half Men...

Aww, how sad.

I just *loved* that show as well as Father Knows Best, Leave it to Beaver, and The Munsters even though I only knew them through reruns after school in the mid-to-late 70s.

I remember missing several episodes somehow (maybe they weren't shown in order?) and being confused on where did the oldest brother go, and who was Ernie?! It took me a while to catch up. :001_smile:

Now I want to go watch some of those shows again....

I love all those shows you mentioned -- Hallmark Channel is having a day long I Love Lucy marathon -- I love those as well.