Menu

When I grow up...

When youngest was younger he was going to wander the woods looking for dead skunks and duct tape them to his body. That way he would get a lot of respect.

(he wanted to be a skunk like jimmy skunk. A costume wouldn't do since he needed the stinky perfume so only dead skunks would work)

DD wants to be a vet to large animals. So when they are too sick for her to help them, she wants to kill them and eat them.

Kids.

:lol: I am reading along thinking, aww that sweet then got to the kill them and eat them and snorted out a laugh

When youngest was younger he was going to wander the woods looking for dead skunks and duct tape them to his body. That way he would get a lot of respect.

(he wanted to be a skunk like jimmy skunk. A costume wouldn't do since he needed the stinky perfume so only dead skunks would work)

Well he certainly would have the stink down pat but I am not so sure about the respect. Though I would certainly respect his personal space, from far far away :lol:

My boys are going to travel the world as adventurers, the kind that live in the wilderness and wrestle tigers. My oldest says that maybe he might want to be a dad but he is definitely going to get rid of the mom and give the baby to me so I can take care of it. :001_huh:

My boys are going to travel the world as adventurers, the kind that live in the wilderness and wrestle tigers. My oldest says that maybe he might want to be a dad but he is definitely going to get rid of the mom and give the baby to me so I can take care of it. :001_huh:

:001_huh: :lol: Oh my

I literally LOLd. :lol::lol:

I am going to put the gas in all the cars! Oh yeah! that will be the best right mom.

before this she always announced she would be a jungle girl. At least now she is planning to be part of civilization :lol:

LOL My nephew says when he grows up he wants to take care of orphans either that or live in a junk yard! :lol: Kids say the craziest things. :lol::lol:

DD wants to be a vet to large animals. So when they are too sick for her to help them, she wants to kill them and eat them.

Kids.

When I started reading it I was thinking, "These are suppose to be weird ones. This one doesn't fit." .... Then I finished. :)

SJ my Youngest had a similar ambition. (It was after the skunk one). He wanted to get 25 different females pregnant at the same time. Then he would sneak them into my house since I would need more babies. He might then visit them on the weekend if he needed a break from flying his glider.

I hated it when people would ask Youngest, "What do you want to be when you grow up." I would have to whisk him away. They didn't get any better for a year or two.

Look at the bright side, we will all save a ton on college tuition!:lol:

Thanks for the silver lining...DS(3) announced he was going to kung-fu-panda. When I explained he couldn't grow up to be a panda, he looked at me, shrugged and said "ok, I'll be a tree" :001_huh:

Vickie

Thanks for the silver lining...DS(3) announced he was going to kung-fu-panda. When I explained he couldn't grow up to be a panda, he looked at me, shrugged and said "ok, I'll be a tree" :001_huh:

Vickie

Nothing wrong with keeping your options open and having a back up plan :lol: