Menu

Tenth anniversary present

Ok, Friday is my tenth anniversary. Dh is getting me a very nice diamond anniversary band and we're having a little weekend getaway to the coast . But what do I get him? I've asked him more than once and he never says anything. He doesn't want anything. But I feel bad. I gotta get him something. Any suggestions?

Ok, Friday is my tenth anniversary. Dh is getting me a very nice diamond anniversary band and we're having a little weekend getaway to the coast . But what do I get him? I've asked him more than once and he never says anything. He doesn't want anything. But I feel bad. I gotta get him something. Any suggestions?

does he have any hobbies that are important to him such as golfing? I would look up and plan a day of his favorite hobby during your anniversary trip! Congrats! We celebrated 10 years this February!

does he have any hobbies that are important to him such as golfing? I would look up and plan a day of his favorite hobby during your anniversary trip! Congrats! We celebrated 10 years this February!

He did have hobbies. He loved to hike and bike and work on his car. And then he met me.:D And now, 10 years, 5 kids, 3 cats and a mortgage later, he rarely hikes, the bike has cobwebs and the '69 Pontiac is covered in the garage and hasn't been touched in years. I feel bad. Unfortunately, these aren't hobbies you can just pick up and do once in a while.

He did have hobbies. He loved to hike and bike and work on his car. And then he met me.:D And now, 10 years, 5 kids, 3 cats and a mortgage later, he rarely hikes, the bike has cobwebs and the '69 Pontiac is covered in the garage and hasn't been touched in years. I feel bad. Unfortunately, these aren't hobbies you can just pick up and do once in a while.

ooh, well why don't you call ahead to the place you are staying (if you know) and try to ask for recommendations of great hiking locations. Even beach locations have nice little hikes to light houses, etc. You could plan a surprises picnic along the way?

also, do you own a gps? If you do and if you don't already geocache, it is a GREAT hiking/hunt activity that if it is new to him would be a blast. If you have never heard of geocaching, here is a website to explain it to you: http://www.geocaching.com/

You could always buy a gps, register with an acct with geocaching.com (free) and have new geocaches uploaded in your vacation town. It really is a blast and can be enjoyed with the kids as well!

UGH. Our 10th is in August. I have no idea.

Does he like sentimental things? Maybe one of those books where you write all about yourself or you as a couple. Or a photo collage of your family for his office?

I hope you get great ideas here because I need them too!

Well not for our 10th but for our 20th I did 20 days of stuff for him. Some was fun, and cheap others more touching.

I got 20 roses for him, 20 balloons, made fortune cookies with loving thoughts, a cd that had gone platinum, a dvd of a movie that came out when we got married, 20 lighted candles in our bedroom and much more.

His favorite though was the poster I made with the words I love you in 20 languages.

Well not for our 10th but for our 20th I did 20 days of stuff for him. Some was fun, and cheap others more touching.

I got 20 roses for him, 20 balloons, made fortune cookies with loving thoughts, a cd that had gone platinum, a dvd of a movie that came out when we got married, 20 lighted candles in our bedroom and much more.

His favorite though was the poster I made with the words I love you in 20 languages.

Hey, that's a good idea. I like that.

We just had our 10th anniversary on the 1st. I made my dh a photobook on snapfish that started with pictures of our wedding and covered all the highlights of the last ten years. My dh is very sentimental and he loved it. It is a bit late to do something like that but I thought I'd share the idea anyways.;)

We just had our 10th anniversary on the 1st. I made my dh a photobook on snapfish that started with pictures of our wedding and covered all the highlights of the last ten years. My dh is very sentimental and he loved it. It is a bit late to do something like that but I thought I'd share the idea anyways.;)

Oh, I like that, too. I could do that and then give it to him when we go to the coast (which is at the end of the month)