Menu

Where did you buy good baby burp cloths (cloth diapers)?

If you want something thick and will really do the job, get infant size chinese prefolds. Mine have held up through four babies. Two were huge spitter uppers! A store bought burp cloth wouldn't have been enough. The infant size is pretty big and will cover your shoulder, back and arm or your lap nicely.

I'm sure these are pricier than what your'e looking for, but I've bought tons as baby gifts, and I also have used them with #3. They were excellent burp cloths, and now we use them as "story cloths" where we tell little stories about the pictures on them. And they're excellent cleaning cloths, too!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/laundrymonster?ref=ss_profile

I wanted larger flannel blankets and lighter ones also. I bought pretty fabrics, some flannel, some batiste/broadcloth, and soft seersucker print. I got 1 1/4 yards apiece to make a large square, I couldn't wrap/swaddle the baby in the smaller ones....it turned out that the flannel ones, folded different ways were the best burp cloths ever, too. I could get a lot of mileage when I'd refold. None of mine were huge burpers though, just moderate, they were absorbent, and I'd get 3-4 layers by folding them, not sure if that's absorbent enough for what you're needing.

The Gerber prefolds from Walmart lasted through my last two children. I don't think they would be good for real diapers, but they were cheap enough and holy heck were they amazing burp cloths. I was super impressed!

:iagree: I use them now as cleaning rags.