Menu

Teacher's Lounge ~ 5/24/2012

So, what is on your meal plan for today?

Cereal and cantaloupe/strawberries for breakfast

Pita sandwiches and watermelon for lunch

Not sure about dinner yet

Are you going anywhere today?

At 1pm, I have to pick up my "daycare child" from her preschool. I have to take my oldest to dance class at 3:30pm and take ds and dd8 to soccer practice at 6. DH will meet me at the soccer fields tonight, since I want to go to dd14's dance awards ceremony at 7pm.

Do you have anything special planned for this Memorial Day weekend?

My three younger kids have their last soccer games of the season on Saturday. Afterward, dh and ds are leaving to go on a backpacking trip. They'll be back on Monday afternoon. DD14 is going to a cookout at a friend's house on Saturday evening. The girls and I will go to church on Sunday morning. Other than that, I plan on relaxing (and not cooking) this weekend. Next week, dd14 has dress rehearsals for 3 days, followed by 7 recitals over a 3 day period. I need to "rest up" this weekend in order to make it through that!

:bigear:

Breakfast was a cereal and fruit and yogurt free for all.

Lunch: I know that smoothies are on the menu. We have all of the ingredients. On top of that, probably sandwiches.

Dinner: I cooked a big pot of ham and pinto beans last night, so leftovers it is.

Nothing super fun this weekend, but we do have a scout outing. Oh, and I camped out with one dd in the yard last night just for fun. The other one didn't want to, so she slept in the house with dh. I think tonight she wants to do it, so I may be moving into the backyard for a few days :)

So, what is on your meal plan for today? Leftovers for lunch, taco salads for dinner

Are you going anywhere today? We have already been to take dh to the Metro and to drop our truck off at AAA to get the brakes fixed. Walked 3/4 mile home. Later we get to go back to get the truck (probably almost 5yo ds in a stroller!) and to pick up dh.

Do you have anything special planned for this Memorial Day weekend? Nope. The neighborhood pool opens Sat, but I told the kids we will wait to go next week when everyone else is back at work/school.

Breakfast - 4 oz. green smoothie, 2 eggs? (if they are delivered in time), 1 light Eng. muffin, p.b., water

Lunch - salad with protein

Dinner - no idea whatsoever

Yes! I'm going to meet one of our librarians at Starbucks for an hour for a "friend date".

Memorial day service but nothing other than that.

Menu for today -

Waffles, yogurt, fruit for bkfst

Mac n cheese with veggies for lunch

Going out for ? for supper (celebrating DS bday)

Going out?

Yes, taking DS to Lego store to build some Heroes for part of his bday present. Then out to eat.

Special Memorial Day plans?

Not sure yet. I hope we do something fun, but don't know what yet. :)

So, what is on your meal plan for today? Sandwiches & Pizza for dinner

Are you going anywhere today? Taste Study, Food Pantry, Arm Study, maybe Library, Arm Study #2, Get DH from work, then sitting down!

Do you have anything special planned for this Memorial Day weekend? Friday is errand day, Saturday we are celebrating my dads b-day and Cs B-day at their house and Sunday is church and Taste Of Cincinnati. Monday is sitting and enjoying the weather day!

Happy Thursday, friends! Friday is on the horizon...Phew!

So, what is on your meal plan for today? cereal and banana for breakfast, tuna sandwiches and pretzels for lunch (eating now:) and Chicken Giadorno (and Olive Garden rec.) for dinner

Are you going anywhere today? Nope, but three grandkids are coming here.

Do you have anything special planned for this Memorial Day weekend? Not really, work in flower/veg garden if weather cooperates and the kids are hoping it will be nice enough to swim in our pool.

:bigear:

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Happy Thursday, friends! Friday is on the horizon...Phew!

hmm shrimp fajitas for lunch and spaghetti for dinner

older dd had a math placement test for the new school, and later she has training for her summer volunteering. Younger dd has judo, and I have a dance mom meeting.

yard work, cleaning, sleeping, reading, not working.