Menu

CLE Algebra I will ship in June

Just an FYI for those who have been waiting for the final "Sunrise" version, i.e., the final version in the CLE format: the rep at Cincinnati says it will ship in June. They are taking orders now, but of course, you all have to get in line behind me. ;)

Terri

I think CLE7 should be sufficient preparation in most cases.

:iagree:

We will definitely be moving to Algebra I after we finish CLE7 next year... not sure if we'll use CLE's algebra or jump ship and go to Saxon... but we won't be doing CLE8. (FWIW, I did go ahead and buy CLE 810 to use this year... you can check out the scope and sequence of each light unit on line and I loved the fact that 810 covers check writing, balancing a check book, etc...)

:iagree:

We will definitely be moving to Algebra I after we finish CLE7 next year... not sure if we'll use CLE's algebra or jump ship and go to Saxon... but we won't be doing CLE8. (FWIW, I did go ahead and buy CLE 810 to use this year... you can check out the scope and sequence of each light unit on line and I loved the fact that 810 covers check writing, balancing a check book, etc...)

This is our plan too. While we do CLE 7 (which I'll stretch over a 12 month year rather than a 9 month school year to allow for the following) I'll prbly add in more pre-algebra in the form of Life of Fred, extra problems, etc.

Don't know what we'll use yet for algebra though. I have time to see how the CLE looks when it comes out. We've used CLE since Grade 1 with her and it's been a good fit.

I plan to order CLE Algebra today. My son will be using the 700 series next year and I'm hoping to go through 800 with him as well, but I'd like to have the algebra in my hands to make sure it will be a good fit. I've already got Saxon on hand, which is what I had planned to use if CLE was not available.

Lisa