Menu

So, was cumingirl a troll?

I looked at her site, and they were using "spice" analogies all over the place, so I'll take her at her word regarding her name.

Do we really need to call people "those people" just because we don't care for their blog? I thought it was pretty funny, personally...

I looked at her site, and they were using "spice" analogies all over the place, so I'll take her at her word regarding her name.

Do we really need to call people "those people" just because we don't care for their blog? I thought it was pretty funny, personally...

I think, since Mom2GirlsTX posted she missed "it", that she simply meant she was glad TPTB ferret out trolls when she wrote "these people."

Well, now I have to ask. I grew up saying cumin with a long u. A few years ago, my sister-in-law informed me that it's pronounced with a short u. And sure enough, the dictionary agrees (it actually denotes it with a shwa). So, am I just odd? Do the rest of you pronounce it with a short u?

Jenelle

You bet! Made me wonder if she was trying to build readership or if she actually homeschooled.

I read about a "cumingirl" at another website. She started a really stupid marital intimacy blog called christiannymphos with 4-5 of her friends who all go by different spice names on the blog. I say the blog is stupid because all the spice girls sound alike when they post articles on the blog and nobody comments on their articles except the other spice girls. The flavor of the blog articles is such that they really believe they are giving out good advice but their advice is lame. Everyone I know in cyberspace who's seen the blog only laughs about it.

Oh, and the best part is that this "cumingirl" I read about is a full-time school teacher. Do you happen to know the link to the cumingirl who was here? (I missed it too.)

And I googled cumingirl after reading this thread yesterday. I had missed whatever happened here, but the thread piqued my curiosity. I found the site Anna mentioned and assumed that was it. It was just pretty silly. I didn't read much. And I laughed. I don't think I'll be back to visit. I can spice it up just fine on my own, thankyouverymuch.:rolleyes: