Menu

Quick Prayer Request -

If you are the praying/send good thoughts kind, could you keep it in your heart today that the people in house #1 at our rentals move out and move on by the end of the day with no drama. I've been walking around this morning praying the house is already empty

These are people who have been threatening in the past and I would like them to find it in their own best interests to move on quietly.

Thanks so much!

Thank you so much.

I didn't know how to word this at first for it not to seem frivolous. We inherited these tenants when we bought the property. We have been dreading trying to do this for so long. These are people who are "known to the police" and are capable of violence. We gave them five months notice to leave.

Dh is going to the property this afternoon. He will not confront them today, but I am hoping for the miracle of his discovery that they have already moved out peacefully and there is no drama ahead. I further pray for the miracle that these tenants' lives improve because of the move and that they are led to a more peaceful path all together.

Again, I so appreciate this, ladies.