Menu

Walking Dead Season Finale?

Why did the zombies on the chain not attack?

I just asked my dd (who loves to read the book) this question. I can answer if you really want to know now.

I don't know (and I'm not sure I want the spoiler :tongue_smilie:) but their arms had been cut off. I figured that might have something to do with it.

I love this series! But our recording of the show stopped before the credits ~ what's the jail? Was this something they just showed a little of at the very end?

I don't know (and I'm not sure I want the spoiler :tongue_smilie:) but their arms had been cut off. I figured that might have something to do with it.

I love this series! But our recording of the show stopped before the credits ~ what's the jail? Was this something they just showed a little of at the very end?

arms and jaws

yup. I watched it. I can't wait till they find the jail. I've read summaries of the books, which are a loose base for the show, so I'm wondering if the governor will come in on this next season...

I just read an article that says the governor will be played by British actor David Morrissey. Michonne, with her sword and jawless/armless zombies, will be played by actress Danai Gurira.

I was surprised that the revel about them all being infected. I had always figured everyone was anyway. That is how it usually is in zombie-lore. You die, you come back to life, no matter how you die, you don't just have to be bitten. The problem with this is, everyone is now a risk. Hershel has a heart attack in his sleep, and then suddenly he's a zombie eating his tent mate or something!

I tend to over think these things, but you'd think the zombies would start dropping off some. How long does it take for the average body to decompose? Aren't they still decomposing while they are wondering around?

Watched it, loved it...

Interesting to see how much they alter the storyline for season 3. In response to the graphic nature of upcoming jail scenes, I think back to season 1. The one scene between Lori and Shane was quite graphic.

I hope Hershel isn't written out too soon. He and Rick have had some great scenes together.