Menu

Prayers please...

My dd's very good friend was expecting a new baby brother tomorrow and was so excited when she came to play last week. On Monday at Mom's prenatal checkup there was no heartbeat. I cannot imagine anything much more heartbreaking. For those who pray, please include a few for this family as they deal with their loss.

We had her friend over to play to try to take her mind off everything and though nothing was talked about during the visit, afterward, I had to explain some really difficult things to my little one, who does not deal well with death and questions the fairness of it all and how God lets things like that happen. Ugh! Rough evening.

Definately will be praying for this famly and your dd

The same thing happen to us almost 5 years ago we were almost 38 weeks and I was going to schedule c-section the following week. It was very hard and still is sometimes. Somethings that helped me was knowing that God knows best and that through this aweful experience He would bless us. Also, I have to remind myself that our little boy did live maybe not in the sense that most people think. But I can tell you while he was in my belly he was alive! We are not gauranteed any number of days on this earth.

On another note Matthew was going to be my last dc, but after his death my arms ached for another baby. God blessed us with faternal twin boys almost a year later (twins do not run in the family) I know they were a gift from God. And I can't imagine my life without them.

I can understand the feeling of unfairness and it is a valid feeling. Unfortunatrly this is one lesson about life that we have to teach our dc. Life is unfair.:(

The same thing happen to us almost 5 years ago we were almost 38 weeks and I was going to schedule c-section the following week. It was very hard and still is sometimes. Somethings that helped me was knowing that God knows best and that through this aweful experience He would bless us. Also, I have to remind myself that our little boy did live maybe not in the sense that most people think. But I can tell you while he was in my belly he was alive! We are not gauranteed any number of days on this earth.

On another note Matthew was going to be my last dc, but after his death my arms ached for another baby. God blessed us with faternal twin boys almost a year later (twins do not run in the family) I know they were a gift from God. And I can't imagine my life without them.

I can understand the feeling of unfairness and it is a valid feeling. Unfortunatrly this is one lesson about life that we have to teach our dc. Life is unfair.:(

I'm so sorry. :grouphug:

And I will pray for the little girl and her family who just lost their sweet baby. :grouphug:

:grouphug: