Menu

Dr. Hive: WHAT is this ghastly won't go away.......

knock me on my tush, sleeping for hours thing? DD12 has it too.

Sinus congestion, extreme fatigue, aches and pains -- feel fine one minute, the next we are huddled under the blankets shivering, and then we are asleep.

Today we are starting to feel better - but for three days, it was not any fun.

Anyone else?

My kids all just got over something similar and we're in NoVa also. We're also starting to see influenza in the office.

That's interesting -- dd's and my symptoms seem so random, but we both feel precisely the same.

I've been able to workout, shower and dress today and I have a nail appointment -- but I am going to come home and be in bed by 8pm -- that is how wiped out I feel..

And....yes, I know, the nail appointment doesn't get me alot of sympathy.:glare:

Ds and I have been sick off and on since Thanksgiving! We’ve both spent so much time on the couch under blankets that the cushions are noticeably flatter.:D We’ve had a lot of coughing and stuffiness along with the fatigue and chills. We’ve both just started feeling better in the last few days. It makes me want to hibernate away from people for the rest of the winter! We’ve never been sick this much.