Menu

Just have to share a picture and some info about new white kitty...

Paz

She is deaf and is nervous about anyone approaching her but she is beautiful. My dd got her from a farm. She is listed as a dangerous animal at the vet but my dd is able to handle her really well and she is improving daily. She is a little off in that we find her doing unusual things like licking the condensation off the windows, jumping into the toilet, and sleeping in the sink. She loves water and will jump in the bathtub if you let her. She is all of 5 lbs but terrorized the 2 cats and 2 dogs we have now. My dd is leaving on Monday to go to school and her dog and then eventually this kitty will join her there.

post-574-13535085996399_thumb.jpg

post-574-13535085996399_thumb.jpg

aaaw, she is so pretty and looks very sweet!!!

Because she lived on a farm, she probably learned to be very resourceful. I'm not surprised that she's licking the condensation and drinking out of toilets. In fact, our cats have a water bowl but drink out of toilets. I can't STAND this!!!

Animals are special. When I was in 4th grade, I used to muck stalls so that I could ride horses. There was one horse I was told to stay away from, he like nobody, he was wild. They were selling him. That horse and I had a bond like no other. The owners were shocked to see that horse with me. My dad was going to buy him for me if he won a lawsuit, one he should have won, but we coudln't get the horse otherwise because they are such expensive animals. My dad never won. :crying: I still think of Bruno to this day.

She is deaf and is nervous about anyone approaching her but she is beautiful. My dd got her from a farm. She is listed as a dangerous animal at the vet but my dd is able to handle her really well and she is improving daily. She is a little off in that we find her doing unusual things like licking the condensation off the windows, jumping into the toilet, and sleeping in the sink. She loves water and will jump in the bathtub if you let her. She is all of 5 lbs but terrorized the 2 cats and 2 dogs we have now. My dd is leaving on Monday to go to school and her dog and then eventually this kitty will join her there.

What a beautiful cat!! We used to have a cat that would sometimes sleep in a sink. (It's really tempting to turn on the water....). That cat also liked to drink from a dripping faucet. One of our current two kitties likes to jump into the (empty) bathtub and lie down. As far as i know, none of our cats ever drank from the toilet (yuck!) but we have caught them looking in.

Hope all goes well with the new kitty! :)

She is so pretty!! I have heard it is not unusual for all white cats (or dogs) to be deaf. I have also had a cat that like to sleep in the sink.

I have a friend that has deaf dogs and she has always trained them using hand signals. Also, it isn't surprising she is a bit high strung since she cannot hear; I would make an effort to be sure she sees someone approaching her or knows you are there.

Oh my goodness, she's gorgeous! I don't even want to show her to my daughter - she'd go nuts. Enjoy the new baby! She looks super sweet.

I have a cat that loves to jump into the wet bathtub to lick. He comes out with an entirely wet head every time!