Menu

please help me pick which pattern

Of your two color schemes I like the white and color striped one better. Either way that's going to be a lot of ends to weave in--yikes!

Just a note--the pattern you linked might require people to register just to view it. The login page popped up when I linked, but I'm already registered at that site. Here is the pattern at Ravelry. (I think Rav now allows people to see the pattern page without being registered there.)

Of your two color schemes I like the white and color striped one better. Either way that's going to be a lot of ends to weave in--yikes!

Just a note--the pattern you linked might require people to register just to view it. The login page popped up when I linked, but I'm already registered at that site. Here is the pattern at Ravelry. (I think Rav now allows people to see the pattern page without being registered there.)

Thanks for the other link, I didn't realize. It would be a lot of weaving in ends, wouldn't it? With #2 the white could be carried up through the hat because it would only needed twisted up two rows. I suppose the distance between stripes would prevent the rest of the colors from being twisted round and carried up?

I suppose the distance between stripes would prevent the rest of the colors from being twisted round and carried up?

I think it would become too cumbersome to carry all the colors up. And it may end up getting sloppy and bulky on the inside. It's a cute hat. I'm just so bad at striping that I try to avoid it. :D