Menu

House will be shown Friday @ 2:30pm........

We are having a showing tomorrow at 2:30 -- i have done alot around here today, dd12 wrapped a ton of presents so we can put them in black plastic trash bags and in the back of the minivan so they are not under the tree.

The girls tied little christmas bow ties around all their stuffed toys necks and we will put them under the tree and generally around the house. Big thank you to the WTMer who mentioned that -- they all look so cute!

The screened porch has been made to look just a little Christamsey:001_huh: -- i mean it is 60 degrees here and we did eat Thanksgiving dinner on the screened porch so we may as well show it off.

dh will be home tomorrow to help with changing light bulbs and stuff like that -- although he usually focuses on stuff that I do not see as important.

The master bedroon is done -- I will whip through the kids' rooms tomorrow lickety split -- run the vacuum, wet swiffer the floors, and get some cookies in the oven.

Truthfully, this is probably everything I would have done to have the house just so for Christmas so I would have been doing this anyway (except for stowing the gifts).

I'll update of there is anything to tell. Thanks for the good wishes and great tips.

The girls tied little christmas bow ties around all their stuffed toys necks and we will put them under the tree and generally around the house. Big thank you to the WTMer who mentioned that -- they all look so cute!

Glad to help!

Be sure to turn on every light and lamp in the house. Every one. Then open all the blinds and curtains. Light and bright, light and bright.

Soft Christmas music in the main room.

Fingers crossed!

Happy showing!