Menu

There ought to be some sort of universal law...

Anything contributing to sleep deprivation ought to be banned too.

I ate a block of chocolate, a packet of tim tams and drank 1.25L of coke on Saturday morning to get ds' quilt to a presentable standard. Didn't feel so great on Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning, but at least the job got done...

Rosie

I'm with ya and suffering, Sister!

I swear by Valarian Root. It's supposed to be a natural sleep aid, but it mellows me out just enough during the day.

Really??!! I have Valarian Root on my bathroom counter. It really helps with this? I tried to take it on a daily basis awhile back due to a recommendation from a friend but it made me to sleepy. I really need some help during that time of the month. How much and how often do you take it?

It helps me! I take 3 capsules when I start feeling b*tchy (I use Spring Valley brand). It takes about 30 minutes to work. I do get a little sleepy, but only like middle of the afternoon, it's been a long day tired, not niquil tired. LOL

My dh discovered it for me because I have huge amounts of anxiety travelling in cars. We had to make a cross country trip last year and this helped me chill out while he drove. After 4-5 hours, I felt fine to drive, too. Truthfully, I would have been fine regardless.

Valerian root is the basis for valium.