Menu

Today was a big day....

Neat! That's funny. My dd is 11 and we did that last week! Funny thing is, when we got home she told her daddy what we bought her! Later he told me he was surpised she told him, wasn't she supposed to be shy about it? I dunno, she was pretty excited, and must love him a lot to share THAT information with him!

I think it's neat to let our girls know how special they are! I'm a scrapbooker, and dd and I decided this would be one thing we WOULDN'T scrapbook! ;) :D

Glad you had a special time with your dd!

Then we went to Starbucks and watched Phantom of the Opera.

No way! They're playing Phantom at Starbucks?!

:D

Seriously, I'm a bit jealous. Shopping for jock straps just isn't the same. I hope you both enjoyed your chick day!

No way! They're playing Phantom at Starbucks?!

:D

Seriously, I'm a bit jealous. Shopping for jock straps just isn't the same. I hope you both enjoyed your chick day!

No, not the same. I *wish* they were playing Phantom at Starbucks!! I went to rent the movie and it was on sale for $8.00 so I bought it! :-)

Neat! That's funny. My dd is 11 and we did that last week! Funny thing is, when we got home she told her daddy what we bought her! Later he told me he was surpised she told him, wasn't she supposed to be shy about it? I dunno, she was pretty excited, and must love him a lot to share THAT information with him!

I think it's neat to let our girls know how special they are! I'm a scrapbooker, and dd and I decided this would be one thing we WOULDN'T scrapbook! ;) :D

My dd also told her daddy! :-) He knew we were going to do it, but he pretended to be shocked and surprised and asked her how his tiny little girl could possibly be old enough to need a bra. It was very cute, and I was glad that she wanted to tell him. When we were at the store we saw one of her best friends and her mom. We tried to avoid them because I thought her little brother was there (one of ds's best friends) and I didn't think she wanted to share that experience with him! But, it ended up that it was just the girls so she got to share the experience with her friend!

She just ran down the hall past me and said, "It's working, Mom!" When I questioned her she said the bra was working. It didn't hurt when she ran. :001_smile:

Ah come on, you aren't going to blog this????