Menu

Phone interview for DH

Those of you who pray, please pray! We've been underemployed for a long while and he just got an e-mail asking for a phone interview for Monday. We would love this job even though it would be very hard to leave family behind once again. It's been so nice living near them. But we need steady employment.

Thanks!

Karen!! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: (group hug cuz I can't find a single hug) Thanks for praying. And girl, if it makes you feel any better I ditched my Mom and my sister and everyone else I know except my co-workers (because we use FB for all of our office communication) and my dh... who is also sort of a co-worker because he's being trained. I'm an equal opportunity offender. It's actually really sucky being off of FB, much as I hate it for all its privacy boundary crushing ways! I miss everyone.

I'm glad to know I can still find you somewhere though!!

Those of you who pray, please pray! We've been underemployed for a long while and he just got an e-mail asking for a phone interview for Monday. We would love this job even though it would be very hard to leave family behind once again. It's been so nice living near them. But we need steady employment.

Thanks!

Nice to see you again! I was just wondering about you last week! You're not in Canada anymore, right? I think I read that in another post here. I think you and I were in the same boat, as far as being American immigrants to Canada. I'm still here, though! :D

• 4 months later...