Menu

Where do you buy your wheat for grinding?

When I was looking into buying a grinder I did a google search for my area. I found a set os sisters in my area that have a home business selling wheat, and other bread baking supplies. The best part is that I can get it in ny amount. I like aching to just give them a few days notice instead of having to figure out what to get through a co-op every 3 months.

I prefer hard white for my bread, but they sell hard white, hard red, soft white and other not so common grains as well.

LDS cannery. I've heard that some only sell to LDS members, but the one in our area will sell to anyone. Their price is much better than the co-ops in our area.

I heard that about the one in our area and asked. It is completely false at least for my location. I have a feeling it probably is a set standard from SLC but I could be wrong.

To find a location near you click here. Select your region from the map. And they are listed by state/region.

We like hard white as well.