Menu

run

MamaHappy

LOL - or it could be that the window was left open and if her kids are anything like MY 6 year old, they thought it was funny to put up a new post, LOL!! I've thankfully not had him leave posts anywhere, but have had him have conversations with my mom and others on Yahoo Messenger :lol: and they look just like that ;) :tongue_smilie:

LOL - or it could be that the window was left open and if her kids are anything like MY 6 year old, they thought it was funny to put up a new post, LOL!! I've thankfully not had him leave posts anywhere, but have had him have conversations with my mom and others on Yahoo Messenger :lol: and they look just like that ;) :tongue_smilie:

That's what I was wondering. I've had some close calls after leaving my laptop open and unattended. She may have a funny surprise if and when she checks her control panel!

Or maybe she knows what she's talking about and I'm just not cool enough to get it... (wouldn't be a first for me!)

Oh my goodness, I did NOT type this!! It must have been one of my kids... or maybe the cat, but I don't see how he could have done the little pictures or the title LOL. How funny. :)

LOL.....too funny:lol:!

Oh my goodness, I did NOT type this!! It must have been one of my kids... or maybe the cat, but I don't see how he could have done the little pictures or the title LOL. How funny. :)

:lol: It is amazing what they can do on computers sometimes! I've spent a very long time trying to reverse something my son did on my computer in less than a minute!