Menu

I am looking for a good lotion that has a good smell to it as well...know of any??

I use whatever lotion I can find, then dab on a bit of LaVanilla Body Butter on wrists and collarbone. They have several scents, but all are based on vanilla. They are about as 'healthy' as they come, while still smelling like something exotic and expensive.... well, they are a bit expensive, but since I am using about 1/2 tsp. a day it woks out fine! I am addicted to the smell.... mmmmmm... gonna go put some on now!

P.S. You can buy them at Sephora; I bought a sample pack of all the scents.

I hate the lotion-y smell and feel of every lotion I've ever tried. Desperate, I began trying everything down the aisle, and considered ordering from consultants too!

But I found one,a nd you can get it at your local drugstore for a normal price!!! It feels nice, and doesn't have that lotion-y smell, if you KWIM!

IT'S JOHNSON'S Soft Lotion Brand

The Smell/Type is Melt Away Stress- Dreamy Night

But you can get other smells. It's the *feel* of this lotion that I really love. Everyone who comes over and tries it, asks what it is, and it's the only lotion bottle I've ever finished in my life.

Warm Vanilla Sugar at Bath and Bodyworks!! You just reminded me of it with this post, and I'm going to go there next time we're in the area and get some more. This is the best smelling lotion I've had the pleasure of using (and sniffing!); it's not too strong, just subtly wonderful.

Warm Vanilla Sugar at Bath and Bodyworks!! You just reminded me of it with this post, and I'm going to go there next time we're in the area and get some more. This is the best smelling lotion I've had the pleasure of using (and sniffing!); it's not too strong, just subtly wonderful.
I'll have to 2nd this recommendation! I LOVE this one!!!

And it also reminded ME that I need more as well! So thanks! :D

Origins Ginger Souffle

Bath & Body Works' Eucalyptus Spearmint Lotion (love, love, love this, esp. for my feet -- may be too strong as an overall body lotion)

Avon's Vita Moist Hand Lotion (great for my cracked, dry hands & it smells good too)

And, I always love to have the lotion that goes w/ my perfume I'm wearing. Perfumes that I love:

Eau The Blanc (White Tea) by Bulgari (my favorite perfume & lotion ever)

Shi by Alfred Sung

Cabotine by Parfums Gres

Knowing by Estee Lauder

Just remember, like the Loreal commercial, you're worth it! :D

...with the whipped shea butter and the foot cream from The Foil Hat. The whipped shea butter is fantastic all over, even on my face (which usually breaks out if I so much as think oily thoughts). The foot rub is my own special gluttony, if I'm being completely honest. And with both of them, you can pick any scent you like. Bonus!

Tahiti Sweetie from the True Blue Spa Collection at Bath and Body Works....not only does it smell like heaven it really does moisturize! My youngest has a very minor case of eczema that occurs all over her body. We have tried everything (non-pharmaceutical) designed for it...and most baby formulas as well...and nothing really helped long term. One day, out of laziness, I grabbed my Tahiti Sweetie to put on her after her bath and the next day her skin was still clear! I have used it on her every other day sense and she has not had any outbreaks since! It leaves the skin soooo soft and smooth and totally not greasy...and, as I already said, smells like HEAVEN....what more could you ask for?

Unfortunately you can only get it from Partylite but the new body butter in the Elderflower Spring scent is incredible. I used it many times a day and delighted in the feel and aroma until every last iota was gone. I have NEVER done that with a lotion. I have more coming but have been out of it for weeks now.