Menu

Marshmallow Fluff, yummy!

Make a "Fluffernutter" - peanut butter and fluff sandwich. Ahh, childhood memories.

You can make fudge with it too.

:001_smile:

LOL...we were posting at the same time!! And clearly had the same happy childhood. If you eat the fluffernutter sandwich while watching re-runs of "The Brady Bunch" or "Gilligan's Island"....you are re-creating the American summer of the 70s child. :lol:

Ooohhh, lots of ideas. I don't have peanut butter or rice crispies ATM but I can pick some up when I get another jar (or 2) of marshmallow fluff. I love fudge, mmmm.

What is wonder bread?

Plain, over-processed, American white bread. We were all raised on it, but it doesn't darken my doorstep anymore. I think they processed all of the nutrition right out of it when I was growing up. No one even thought to add in vitamins or replace the fiber they bleached out. :lol:

Here are some links with recipes:

http://www.marshmallowfluff.com/pages/homepage.html

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/marshmallow-creme-frosting-56943.aspx

Edited by DianeW88

Plain, over-processed, American white bread. We were all raised on it, but it doesn't darken my doorstep anymore. I think they processed all of the nutrition right out of it when I was growing up. No one even thought to add in vitamins or replace the fiber they bleached out. :lol:

Oh, what we call a pan loaf, like for toast and it flops if you put too much butter on. It sticks in ones digestives tract, I imagine.:lol:

LOL...we were posting at the same time!! And clearly had the same happy childhood. If you eat the fluffernutter sandwich while watching re-runs of "The Brady Bunch" or "Gilligan's Island"....you are re-creating the American summer of the 70s child. :lol:

:lol: Clearly we are sisters. (Though I would eat mine while watching reruns of "Family Ties" and "Growing Pains" because I was an 80's child - should I apologize? lol)

Make a "Fluffernutter" - peanut butter and fluff sandwich. Ahh, childhood memories.

And the infamous "fluffernutter" sandwich. If you didn't grow up eating these babies....you were deprived. Marshmallow fluff + peanut butter + Wonder bread = nirvana. :D

:iagree: Yes, yes, yes! Fluffernutters were a highlight of my childhood. My mom bought wheat bread before it was popular but she let us have white bread for Fluffernutters. Absolutely heavenly! :drool:

Guest submarines

Up untill I googled just now I was convinced it was made of petrolium. It is actually corn syrup, sugar syrop, fake vanilla and egg whites.

Errrrrrrrr...I'm still not tempted to try it. :tongue_smilie: