Menu

s/o Dear Uterus.................Dear Imp:

I saw the post you wrote to me. Let me begin by saying that I could not have selected a better person for whom to be their uterus. And, do you see how all that homeschooling has been such a benefit? What other uterus knows NOT to end a sentence with a preposition? HUH? baby boy I have you to thank for that.

Now, about that stopping the BH contractions. Let's make a deal: you do your job, I'll do mine.

I love you -- I truly do. And wait until you see this fabulous, precious baby boy. You are not going to give me another thought -- and I daresay you may even want to say thank you to me for doing such a fabulous job. And, just so you know, it has been my pleasure.

And your precious baby boy wanted me to send you this funny:

2000-06-27.gif

Edited by MariannNOVA

LOL!

Honestly, its been a rough night. Contractions 6 mins apart, then spread out a bit, so I went to bed. They haven't gone away, just the time intervals vary wildly, so nothing consistent. Ugh.

I showed Wolf this thread, and reminded him of who you are, Mariann. He remembered everything but the Aga. I explained about the Aga, and he got this come hither smirk and said,'And what would you do for an Aga?' I immediately replied, 'Rent you out on a street corner!'

Somehow *not* the response he thought he'd get :lol:

Maybe a stuffed toy would be more welcoming. :D

plush-uterus.jpg

YOU are a genius! I never thought of googling stuffed toys -- I mean, who would have thought of putting the words 'plush' and 'uterus' next to each other in the same sentence. :lol:

I can see the sequels: Dear gallbladder. . . Dear duodenum. . . :001_huh:

I'm sort of scared of what we might see if this continues -- I know thaqt when I was pg with the twins, the WORST part of it was that I spent about 20 weeks sitting on an ice pack.;)

LOL!

Honestly, its been a rough night. Contractions 6 mins apart, then spread out a bit, so I went to bed. They haven't gone away, just the time intervals vary wildly, so nothing consistent. Ugh.

I showed Wolf this thread, and reminded him of who you are, Mariann. He remembered everything but the Aga. I explained about the Aga, and he got this come hither smirk and said,'And what would you do for an Aga?' I immediately replied, 'Rent you out on a street corner!'

Somehow *not* the response he thought he'd get :lol:

I think that your snappy comebacks are a good sign! I love you :grouphug: -- Mariann

OK --we just got in. I think it is appalling that it has taken me 57 years to understand forgiveness and how the Lord wants me to proceed on this path.

We had many folks praying for us (thanks for your prayers) and it was a good beginning. While I learned alot this past week, I think that the other party did as well.

We haven't spoken of anything of consequence, but we did spend a perfectly pleasant evening together. Our two 12 yr olds were at Cotillion and the three youngers were with us at the restaurant and it was the way we are accustomed to it being -- so that was good. We will see them again tomorrow.

Such relief for me.

Sending you thoughts and prayers.:grouphug:

OK --we just got in. I think it is appalling that it has taken me 57 years to understand forgiveness and how the Lord wants me to proceed on this path.

We had many folks praying for us (thanks for your prayers) and it was a good beginning. While I learned alot this past week, I think that the other party did as well.

We haven't spoken of anything of consequence, but we did spend a perfectly pleasant evening together. Our two 12 yr olds were at Cotillion and the three youngers were with us at the restaurant and it was the way we are accustomed to it being -- so that was good. We will see them again tomorrow.

Such relief for me.

A perfectly pleasant evening sounds wonderful!

Such relief for me.

Glad it went well!

thank you -- it was a first step -- a 'baby step' but still a good first step.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I have to go find a stuffed uterus to send you for a gift -- you can hit wolf with it during labor.;)

Oh my word, that would be AWESOME! Did I mention that he goes to SLEEP when I'm in labour? Every. Stinking. Time.

Fill it with cement or something HARD, k? :D

Oh my word, that would be AWESOME! Did I mention that he goes to SLEEP when I'm in labour? Every. Stinking. Time.

Fill it with cement or something HARD, k? :D

Or better yet, implant a little voice box into it with a pre-recorded message.

Any ideas for a really great message that will get his attention? :D:lol::lol: