Menu

Is there any where online to watch Criminal Minds?

I haven't watched at all since the new season began (4 episodes or so????) and thought I would just catch them online.

I didn't know that even CBS.com doesn't air them!~ GRRRR!!!!!!

Other than paying for them at Amazon or iTunes.....is there anywhere to watch them for free online?

Thank you.

Dawn

SHOOT! Really? I am behind on that show as well.

I may end up waiting until next year as well. Although I am going to FLorida for vacation so maybe I will go ahead and purchase a few episodes on iTunes and watch it on my iPad on the way down???? We will see.....it i9s $2.99 per episode! :glare:

Dawn

I haven't found it yet. The problem is Warner Brothers who produces the show. CBS would love to show it online. The Mentalist is another one you can't find. We are just a season behind and get it from netflix the following year.

From what I read a few weeks back in some internet article Netflix is supposed to have bought some sort of licsensing for CBS shows starting in January to make up for loosing the Starz movies contract.

If this is true, I am hoping CBS gives Netflix streaming rights to Criminal Minds, NCIS and The Good Wife, which would be awesome !