Menu

Brain Pop question

Mama2two

Consider subscribing to online G3 instead. It is $59 and includes BrainPop, BrainPop Jr, BrainPop Espanol, and one of the Discovery Education streaming products (it isn't Basic, it isn't Plus, I think it's a student version).

To sign up, click the Enroll Now link at the bottom of this page: Online G3: Enroll Now! After signing up it takes a few days to get Discovery Education streaming access, but you should get BrainPop immediately.

As far as which product, I have a newly-turned 8yo and a 5.5 year old. I'm glad we have both. BrainPop Jr is a good fit for the 5yo, but she watches BrainPop too. Regular BrainPop is a better fit for my 8yo, but after watching BrainPop she insists on checking BrainPop Jr to see if there are videos related to topics she's interested in. In BrainPop Jr, the Easy Quiz "belongs" to the 5yo, and the Hard Quiz "belongs" to the 8yo. :D

Edited by jplain

Consider subscribing to online G3 instead. It is $59 and includes BrainPop, BrainPop Jr, BrainPop Espanol, and one of the Discovery Education streaming products (it isn't Basic, it isn't Plus, I think it's a student version).

To sign up, click the Enroll Now link at the bottom of this page: Online G3: Enroll Now! After signing up it takes a few days to get Discovery Education streaming access, but you should get BrainPop immediately.

:iagree: I just did this - access is great !!

Thank you SO much for this!! I was getting BrainPop Jr. free with the cyber school but since I'm probably pulling DS out of that I was debating buying it. This is much better!!! :D

As far as which product, I have a newly-turned 8yo and a 5.5 year old. I'm glad we have both. BrainPop Jr is a good fit for the 5yo, but she watches BrainPop too. Regular BrainPop is a better fit for my 8yo, but she insists on checking BrainPop Jr to see if there are videos related to topics she's interested in. In BrainPop Jr, the Easy Quiz "belongs" to the 5yo, and the Hard Quiz "belongs" to the 8yo. :D

This is how we enrolled and DS loves Tim and Moby. Just be ready for lots of little 'tidbits' to appear in daily conversations :001_smile:.

As far as which product, I have a newly-turned 8yo and a 5.5 year old. I'm glad we have both. BrainPop Jr is a good fit for the 5yo, but she watches BrainPop too. Regular BrainPop is a better fit for my 8yo, but she insists on checking BrainPop Jr to see if there are videos related to topics she's interested in. In BrainPop Jr, the Easy Quiz "belongs" to the 5yo, and the Hard Quiz "belongs" to the 8yo. :D

Exactly what I did this year, amazing deal.

Yeah, the current $59 registration gives you access through August 2012. So I wonder if they close registration once fall is underway... I signed up in September.

We've been using BrainPop Jr. and regular BrainPop happily since my daughter was 4. The Online G3 deal was my 3rd year paying for the subscription. We love both versions!

Yeah, the current $59 registration gives you access through August 2012. So I wonder if they close registration once fall is underway... I signed up in September.

We've been using BrainPop Jr. and regular BrainPop happily since my daughter was 4. The Online G3 deal was my 3rd year paying for the subscription. We love both versions!

I confirmed today that they are closed for enrollment to new students.

She was so wonderfully gracious to allow me to register late as we are a returning student. We haven't had the funds. :(

AWESOME customer service!!! She has helped talk me with questions a few times in the last 2 years.

I believe they will have winter enrollment and offer this deal then. I know last year we enrolled in Nov.

I did ask her specifically when they take enrollment and will update you all as soon as I know. :)

I confirmed today that they are closed for enrollment to new students.

She was so wonderfully gracious to allow me to register late as we are a returning student. We haven't had the funds. :(

AWESOME customer service!!! She has helped talk me with questions a few times in the last 2 years.

I believe they will have winter enrollment and offer this deal then. I know last year we enrolled in Nov.

I did ask her specifically when they take enrollment and will update you all as soon as I know. :)

Thanks. DS loves the free features on brain pop jr. but we will wait and check back in Nov. for the full subscription.