Menu

How do I get a picture to show up in the post?

Well, first you have to put down your stupid sign...

juuuuust kidding. I'm not sure, cause I've never done it, but I *think* if the picture is posted online somewhere else (flickr/photobucket/whathaveyou), you just click on the little icon (at the top of the message posting box) with mountains on it (insert image), and then paste in the url of your picture.

I'm no help, I know. :tongue_smilie:

Well, first you have to put down your stupid sign...

juuuuust kidding. I'm not sure, cause I've never done it, but I *think* if the picture is posted online somewhere else (flickr/photobucket/whathaveyou), you just click on the little icon (at the top of the message posting box) with mountains on it (insert image), and then paste in the url of your picture.

I'm no help, I know. :tongue_smilie:

:lol: That was really funny!

I've been visiting your blog daily (just recently)...

Are ya ever gonna post sumptin? Huh? Huh?

Puhlease? :)

Aww, aren't you sweet. :001_smile:

I have been so bad about updating it that I removed the link from my sig line. I'll try to update.:D

Aww, aren't you sweet. :001_smile:

I have been so bad about updating it that I removed the link from my sig line. I'll try to update.:D

Ok, did you change your avatar from the runner picture?? I got confused with the new avatar (if this is indeed you) since the blog link disappeared as well! Was that a picture of you (the runner)?

By the way, I wanted to hear the rest of the story about your marathon!! I am totally amazed you were able to do that. I'm struggling just to run a 5k! I'm skinny, but sooooo slow! If I run any faster than slow, I'm out of breath!:eek: Really, that little blue face is what I look like when running!:lol:

Ok, did you change your avatar from the runner picture?? I got confused with the new avatar (if this is indeed you) since the blog link disappeared as well! Was that a picture of you (the runner)?

By the way, I wanted to hear the rest of the story about your marathon!! I am totally amazed you were able to do that. I'm struggling just to run a 5k! I'm skinny, but sooooo slow! If I run any faster than slow, I'm out of breath!:eek: Really, that little blue face is what I look like when running!:lol:

I did, I'll change it back. I am soo over Russell after seeing Mamagistra's guy!;)

I have to finish that marathon story!

His buddy was in my pool! ugh! :lol:

Yeah, sorry guys, but I think Jenny's gonna be draining and bleaching her pool this weekend...Atlanta is the home of the CDC, you know, and we take biohazards very seriously down here :lol:

Yeah, sorry guys, but I think Jenny's gonna be draining and bleaching her pool this weekend...Atlanta is the home of the CDC, you know, and we take biohazards very seriously down here :lol:

I would have needed an extended cab to fit you all in anyway. ;)

Wait... the picture is in another thread and some may have no idea what I'm talking about. Oh well, nothing new there!

I would have needed an extended cab to fit you all in anyway. ;)

Wait... the picture is in another thread and some may have no idea what I'm talking about. Oh well, nothing new there!

I knew there was hanky-panky going on on the How To Board. For heaven's sake, I can't trust you ladies anywhere. How To? HOW TO? Puh-lease! :D

Debra, I'm quite sure that feller has lice.

When you click on the little mountain, are you deleting the http:// before adding your link? If not you will have double http's and then it won't work. Also where are you trying to load the picture from? It's easiest to use a direct link, like from Photobucket. If you are trying to load from your own computer, you need to load the picture first to a third party site that will give you a direct link that should look like this.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/applesbabe4ever/Beach/seashells.jpg

You would take this and "paste" into the box that pops up after hitting the yellow button above that looks like a little mountain with a square sun. And then you will see the link in your message with a [img on either side of the link. I hope this helps.

seashells.jpg

• 8 months later...