Menu

Can I ask for your prayers

I will be praying for you. Have you had any luck with meds treating this?

:grouphug:

So far...no. We keep trying. There is just no rhyme or reason...yet. I do have auto-immune hashimoto's and that is being treated. Also, pcos, insulin resistance...being treated. But the fibro...which I think stems from the hashi's..is not reacting to anything I try...cymbalta, nuerontin, pain meds. Nothing......sigh.....

Thank you for your prayers. Any ideas for treatments...natural etc....inam all :bigear:

Faithe

So far...no. We keep trying. There is just no rhyme or reason...yet. I do have auto-immune hashimoto's and that is being treated. Also, pcos, insulin resistance...being treated. But the fibro...which I think stems from the hashi's..is not reacting to anything I try...cymbalta, nuerontin, pain meds. Nothing......sigh.....

Thank you for your prayers. Any ideas for treatments...natural etc....inam all :bigear:

Faithe

Have you tried Lyrica? It is used for fibromyalgia. I'll talk to the pharmacists at work tomorrow and see if they have any additional info that might be helpful to you.

Have you tried Lyrica? It is used for fibromyalgia. I'll talk to the pharmacists at work tomorrow and see if they have any additional info that might be helpful to you.

Thanks Ria. I haven'tbtried Lyrica, but neurontin...and I think they are similar. I have such bad side effects from anti-depressants used for fibro, that I am really nervous tomtry anything on that plane. I already tried Cymbalta, savella, and now celexa. I am on a low, low dose and still having side effects...ugh....and who knows what the heck it is doing to my poor brain....

I would love to know what else might be out there....thanks for asking for me....

Faithe