Menu

Browser Poll

Which brower do you use a majority of the time?  

1. 1. Which brower do you use a majority of the time?

• Chrome
    • Firefox
    • Internet Explorer
    • Opera
    • Safari
    • Other

I know someone asked this recently, but I wanted to get numbers. I'm working on converting my blog to a website and all the issues that come with site design, and I wondered how the statistics for online homeschool moms compare to the general public.

[i'm aware that it will be skewed away from IE (since some people who don't think about browsers - and are thus unlikely to vote in this poll - are using IE. :D)]

You can choose more than one, so if you are 50-50, you can pick two.

Edited by angela in ohio

Here are the percentages for people who use my phonics page, for this month so far:

(Browser, Grabber, Hits, Percent)

MS Internet Explorer No 86,664 53 %

Firefox No 31,563 19.3 %

Safari No 21,947 13.4 %

Google Chrome No 16,812 10.2 %

Android browser (PDA/Phone browser) No 2,356 1.4 %

Unknown ? 1,231 0.7 %

Mozilla No 736 0.4 %

Opera No 650 0.3 %

IPhone (PDA/Phone browser) No 553 0.3 %

BlackBerry (PDA/Phone browser) No 366 0.2 %

Others 389 0.2 %

The stats change, overall through the years IE is in decline and Firefox, Safari, and Chrome are climbing. Of course, iPhones and Androids are climbing, too, but not as much since they just started becoming things larger numbers of people browse with.

Here are the percentages for people who use my phonics page, for this month so far:

(Browser, Grabber, Hits, Percent)

MS Internet Explorer No 86,664 53 %

Firefox No 31,563 19.3 %

Safari No 21,947 13.4 %

Google Chrome No 16,812 10.2 %

Android browser (PDA/Phone browser) No 2,356 1.4 %

Unknown ? 1,231 0.7 %

Mozilla No 736 0.4 %

Opera No 650 0.3 %

IPhone (PDA/Phone browser) No 553 0.3 %

BlackBerry (PDA/Phone browser) No 366 0.2 %

Others 389 0.2 %

The stats change, overall through the years IE is in decline and Firefox, Safari, and Chrome are climbing. Of course, iPhones and Androids are climbing, too, but not as much since they just started becoming things larger numbers of people browse with.

You are so kind! That is very helpful. I think it would be a similar audience. :001_smile:

It's a project dd and I are working on for her computer class this year. She needs to learn web design for her FIRST Robotics team. We'll see how it goes. :D

It she wants idiot proof, I love my combo of hosting matters and freeway express. I have not written a single line of code, and it is very powerful. It is kind of like power point, you just move your stuff around and the program turns your stuff into code. (Well, not quite as easy as Power Point, but simple once you learn how to use the program.)