Menu

Hi, I'm New! Can I join in?

I'm just starting to join in the discussions. I discovered WTM last year during my first year of hs. I purchased K12 independently for last year. This year I'm following suggestions from WTM and other resources to encourage a classical education model. Can I just say, ladies, how incredibly helpful your posts are to a newcomer? Many curric decisions were based on your posts and insights. And it sure is good to know I'm not the only one home squirreling.

I'm just starting to join in the discussions. I discovered WTM last year during my first year of hs. I purchased K12 independently for last year. This year I'm following suggestions from WTM and other resources to encourage a classical education model. Can I just say, ladies, how incredibly helpful your posts are to a newcomer? Many curric decisions were based on your posts and insights. And it sure is good to know I'm not the only one home squirreling.

I read that as two of my kids ran past me and bumped into me as I was sitting on couch, in my attempt to keep a grip on my laptop I almost dropped my cup of tea in my lap. Home squirreling it is! My squirrels need to be chased out into the yard for a while, I think.